Welcome to another Monday. How was your weekend?
Here are some news items that caught my attention this week. They might make for good small talk when you're out and about with friends.
- Guess who's hosting the Oscars.
- Got some grey hairs? Well, I'm seeing them sprout up here and there. Here's why our hair turns grey.
- This is a wild story, about a former beauty queen who had a terrible accident, and then as part of her recovery doctors put her skull in her abdomen for safekeeping.
- Did you hear about the news anchor who had a message for her bully? Did you know she has a famous brother?
- Are you a fan of the Princess Bride? I've found that several people are and some of the sayings and scenes from that movie are great for small talk. The cast just celebrated 25 years since the movie, so it was nice to see them all together. (And is it just me, or do they all look great?)