Time sure flies...I can't believe we're already halfway through October. Are you gearing up for Halloween? Getting your costume ideas finalized? Let us know what's on your agenda in the comments. In the meantime, here are some news items I found interesting this week which could make for good small talk with friends.
- Trivia is always good for small talk, and this list of 20 corporate logos that contain secret messages is a good one to chat about.
- This story is gross and sad. A Florida man died after he won a (gulp!) cockroach-eating contest.
- Remember the movie Vacation? I love that type of humor. Well the cast did a reunion and talked about what it was like to make the film. (And is it just me, or do they all look really great?)
- A shortage on Pumpkin Spice Lattes? Say it isn't so!
- I've talked about the excitement of finding a message in a bottle. Well this story is the equivalent, except that it's a note in the coffee can found by a hiker. Interesting story, and would certainly make good small talk this week.