Well, did you it make it through the Thanksgiving holiday? And Black Friday? Now that Turkey Day is done, the focus will likely be on Christmas presents and gift giving. I'll be posting some ideas here soon, so be sure to check back for that or sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Here's some news items I found of interest this week. May this be of use to you in making small talk.
- It seems everyone has been talking about Twinkies and what might happen to them.
- What would you do if you found a bag filled with $11,000?
- Why was Einstein such a genius? Maybe his brain can give us a clue.
- Super Jupiter. Say it three times fast.
- The most fascinating people according to Barbara Walters.
- Some pretty exciting research about reversing paralysis in dogs.
- By now you've probably seen the hilarious picture of McKayla Maroney and President Obama imitating her "not impressed" face. But it's worth a second look.