Welcome to December. Since we're inching up to the New Year, I wanted to get the latest friendship calendar up so you can start planning out your events and goals. Similar to last year's calendar, the 2013 calendar has nationally-recognized holidays, a friendship quote, a couple of "fun" holidays, a tip on how to nurture your friendship, and a suggestion for how to get out and make a new friend.
Many of you have told them that you found the calendar helpful, especially with things like:
- Keeping track of friend's birthdays.
- Setting friendship dates for the new year.
- Making dinner plans with couple friends.
- Using the quotes as inspiration.
- Using the quotes to write a note on Facebook or Twitter.
The calendar can be downloaded month by month or printed out for the whole year. It's free and for your use!