Welcome to December, which will arguably be the busiest month for many of you. How are you doing on your shopping lists? Don't forget to schedule time with your pals this month. Just put a date on the calendar and make it happen!
As December marches on, you'll probably be invited to several holiday parties along the way. Here are some news items I found of interest this week which may help you in your quest for turning small talk into big talk.
- Living on Mars? You know what they say: location, location, location.
- Dr. Oz says these 10 tips could help you live to be 100.
- Chicken and waffles flavored syrup? It's real. Plus, the reason it's out will make for good small talk.
- Is Dunkin Donuts the best when it comes to coffee?
- Amazing discovery after Hurricane Sandy.
- You should learn more about milking just so you can talk about how stupid it is.
- When you love Twitter and have a child you name your child...