Have you checked out our Friendship Forums recently? Many readers have found them to be a great help, because they can post an anonymous thought or concern and get a variety of opinions from other readers.
Recently our readers:
- Asked where to meet more friends online
- Talked about the difficulty in developing deep friendships when you're over 40
- Apologized to a friend thinking they would then apologize also
- Asked if someone was a real friend or not
- Shared frustrations with a friendship that is changing
and many more questions. The great thing about the forums is that they allow you to interact with others who could be going through the same thing, they let you anonymously get your worries and frustrations out, and they let you get opinions on what you should do next. Give them a try!