Just checking in... how's January going for you? Are you getting your resolutions done? Do you have a friendship question you need some advice on? We're here.
As long as I'm asking how things are going, I should check in to see your attempts at small talk are coming? Before to avoid the most common mistakes people make and practice. Chat with a variety of people and it will become second nature to you.
Here are some news items I found this week that might make good topics for small talk while you're out and about.
- David Bowie released a new single, which is especially interesting news today because on this day in 1966 he changed his last name. His original name was "David Jones" and since the Monkees had just hit it big he didn't want any confusion about who he was.
- Just how many planets are out there anyways?
- I loved loved loved this random act of kindness done by a Red Robin restaurant.
- A headless fish?
- Which Monopoly game piece would you like to be replaced? You can vote on it now.
- There's a new island off the coast of Germany.