What do you do over the weekends? Do you run errands? Play? Do chores? This is the thought I'm pondering this Monday. I think people need to play more, in other words, do some fun stuff with friends. But even if you have to run errands, could you bring a friend along? Think outside the box in order to incorporate some friend time into your life, even when you're busy. Sign up for the friendship boot camp because it will help you think of some great ideas.
As you make your way around small talk this week, here are some news items that could make for interesting conversation.
- Need a happiness boost? Some cures you might have heard of over the years.
- Do you know what an Affenpinscher is? One has achieved a special honor this week.
- It seems unbelievable, but it's true: a meteor hit Russia.
- Stories about finding money and then giving it back always get people talking. Here's a brother and sister that found $13,000 and gave it back.
- Want to know how Beyonce got her name?