Boot camp sounds like work, doesn't it? Well, it's a different kind of work, but totally worth it. My friendship boot camp was created in response to people who said they were so busy that it was hard to schedule time with friends.
I get that. I've been there!
Is boot camp for you? Here are five signs that you should participate:
- You often feel tired at the end of the day and can't seem to get around to making plans with friends.
- You have a lot of Facebook friends but feel alone quite often.
- You don't feel you have the support system you need for the ups and downs that life throws your way.
- You say "we'll have to get together" to people but never actually schedule the time.
- You have a lot of acquaintances you wish you knew better.