It's April's Fool's Day! Are you going to play a prank on your friends today?
If you're in the market to make a few new friends, I've come across some quirky news items that might make for good small talk:
- The ring that Napoleon gave to Josephine just sold. Find out how much it went for.
- Do you watch the show Breaking Bad? One of their scripts was stolen.
- Browsing at this store will cost you $5.
- If you've got a song stuck in your head, here's how to get it out.
- Speaking of songs, Madonna is a billionaire.
- I'm not even sure what to make of this, but one business will allow you to "rent" mourners for a funeral if you don't have enough there. Huh?