Coworker Friends, Roommates, Online Friendships, and More
Friends enhance our workplace and everyday lives. This section will help you get the most out of your office friendships such as things to do with your coworkers, how to make friends where you work, and what to know before going into business with a pal.
Living and traveling with friends can also be a challenge. These resources will help you find out how to support your pals, find new friendships online, and make your relationships as strong as they can be, among other topics.
Friends at Work
Being friends with your coworkers can make your work life extra happy, so why not get to know the folks in the office a little better? Here are some ideas for friending coworkers, hanging out with people in the office, and working well with the people near and dear to your heart.
- Benefits of Having Friends at Work
- 10 Things Not to Do If You Want to Make Friends at Work
- Ways to Get to Know Your Coworkers
- Activities That Help Build Friendships
- Activities to Help Employees Bond
- Large Group Activities
- How to Make Friends at a New Job
- How to Be More Likeable at Work
- How to Make Friends at Work
- Pros and Cons of Becoming Friends With Coworkers
- 5 Things to Ask Yourself Before Going Into Business With a Friend
- Are You the Boss? Help Your Employees Become Friends
- Working With a Former Friend
- Nurturing Your Friendships at Work
- Managing a Friend at Work
- Friends as Business Partners
The friendships you form online can add just as much to your everyday life as in-person relationships. This section will provide you with tips on how to find, nurture, and grow friendships that begin on the Internet.
- Websites That Help You Meet New Friends
- How to Use Online Friends to Enhance Your Life
- Safety Tips When Meeting Online Friends
- Getting Blocked by a Friend Online
- Favorite Online Game to Play With Friends
- Tips for Staring a New Online Group
- How Social Networking Ruins Friendships
- How to Be a Good Facebook Friend
- Keyboard Courage Can Damage an Online Friendship
- Benefits of Facebook Friends
- Writing a Friendship Blog
- Finding Friends Through an Online Dating Site
- Downsides of Facebook Friends
- How to Find More Online Friends
- Unfriending Facebook Friends
- Readers Choice for Favorite Website to Meet New Friends
- Favorite Friendship Blog
Becoming Friends With Your Neighbors
When it comes to finding friends, look no further than your own backyard. Literally! Being friendly with the people who live in your neighborhood can bring you many benefits. These resources will help you to get closer to your neighbors, welcome them to the area, and forge a long-time friendship.
- 5 Ways to Welcome a New Neighbor
- How to Become Friends With Your Neighbors
- How to Remember Your Neighbor's Names
- Gift Ideas to Give Your Neighbors
- Benefits to Knowing Your Neighbors
Friends in Daily Life
Friends can be found in different levels pretty much anywhere in our lives. Some people are more casual friends while others are mentors. We care about these people and spend time with them, but each relationship is different. This section will help you get the most out of any friendship.
- Moving in With a Friend
- Making Friends as a Couple
- Getting Accepted Into a Group of Friends
- How Do You Know When to Call Someone a Friend?
- Becoming Friends With Your Parents
- Stages of Friendship
- Difference Between a Friend and a Mentor
- What Is Bromance?
- Inappropriate Friendships
- Friends Who Are Opposites
- Getting a Variety of Friends
- Reviving an Old Friendship
- Friend Set Ups
Quotes About Friends
If you are looking for the perfect words to express your love for the friends in your life, you've come to the right place! Enjoy these quotes on forgiveness, friendship, and more.
- Friendship Quotes from TV
- Best Friends
- Winnie the Pooh Friendship Quotes
- Sticking Your Foot in Your Mouth
- Taking the High Road
- Shakespeare Friendship Quotes
- False Friends
- Quotes About Friendship From the Literary World
- Bible Quotes on Friendship
- Positive Attitude
- Movie Quotes About Friendship
- Get the Friendship Quote of the Day Delivered to Your Inbox
Common Friendship Questions
Do you have some questions about friendship? You're not alone! Relationships are confusing sometimes, but we're here to help. These resources represent some of the most common questions received from readers about friendship.
- What Is Friendship?
- What Does It Mean to Be Desperate for Friends?
- What's the Easiest Way to Make Friends?
- How Can I Make Friends?
- Is It Normal Not to Have a Best Friend?
- When Can You Officially Call Someone a Friend?
- Should Friendships Last Forever?
- She's My Best Friend But I'm Not Hers - Is That Normal?
- When Should You Give Up On a Friendship?
- Should You Apologize for Being Clingy?
- What If Your Friend Doesn't Want to Make Up?
- Should I Tell My Friend I'm Mad at Them in a Letter or Email?
- Do Your Friends Dump You When They Date Someone New?
- Should I Get Back Together With a Friend?
- What Do You Do With a Friend Who Can't Compromise?
- What Are Some of the Special Friendship Days Celebrated Throughout the Year?
- How Can I Become Better Friends With Someone?
- Where Can I Find Friendship Ecourses, Newsletters, and Resources?
- 15 Friendship Myths