Resolving Conflict and Nurturing Your Friendship
Working Through Conflicts
Arguments, if they are done in a healthy way, can actually strengthen a friendship. But when conflicts get out of control, these resources will help you get back on track toward the goal of a healthy and positive friendship.
- The Right Way to Argue With a Friend
- What to Do After a Falling Out With a Friend
- What If Your Friend Doesn’t Want to Make Up?
- When Your Friend Pulls Away From You
- Frequent Arguing With a Friend
- The Silent Treatment
- Writing a Letter When You're Angry With a Friend
- Taking the High Road
- When Your Friend Isn't Happy for You
- How Gossip Hurts a Friendship
- When Your Friend Hides a Secret From You
- How to Handle a Clingy Friend
- Keyboard Courage
- Ways Social Networking Ruins Friendship
- Disagreeing About Politics
- When You Hate Who Your Friend Is Dating
- When Friends Exclude You
Keeping your friendship strong takes work. It doesn't have to be difficult, but you do need to pay attention to the relationship. Here are some ways to be good to your friends, even with all of life's other obligations.
- 5 Ways to Nurture Friendships
- Signs of Healthy Friendships
- Being Too Busy for Friends
- Writing in a Friendship Journal
- Keep Friendships Going When You Are Busy
- How to Be a Good Friend
- Writing a Letter to Let a Friend Know You Care
- Make Your Friendship a Safe Place
- How to Be More Self-Aware
- The Golden Rule
- 5 Unwritten Rules of Friendship
- 5 Things Never to Assume About a Friend
- How to Help Your Friend
- Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
- How to Be Honest
- Being a Good Facebook Friend
- How to Be On Time
Forgiving a Friend
In order to fully move forward after someone hurts you, you have to forgive. It can be difficult, but these resources will help.
Apologizing to a Friend
Saying you are sorry is an important part of a healthy relationship. A true apology takes responsibility and allows you and your friend to move on from an argument in the best way possible. Not every apology is created equal, however! These resources will guide you toward the right type of apology at the right time.
- How to Apologize to a Friend
- When You Should Not Apologize
- How to Write an Apology Note
- What Type of Apology is Best?
- What It Means to Accept an Apology
- Should You Apologize When You've Been Too Clingy?
- What Is a Non-Apology?
Breaking Up With a Friend
Not every friend is meant to be in your life forever. If you decide to end your friendship, do it in a positive way.
- How to Break Up With a Friend
- When to Break Up With a Friend
- Before You Break Up With Your Friend
- Unfriending Facebook Friends
- Is My Friend About to Break Up With Me?
- When Your Friendship Ends and You Don't Know Why
- Is It Time to Give Up On Your Friendship?
- Signs That Your Friendship Is Headed Toward a Breakup
- 5 Things That Can Kill a Friendship
One of the best ways to let a friend know you're thinking about them is to give a gift occasionally. It doesn't have to be big, but it does have to be thoughtful.
- Unique Ways to Use Friendship Bracelets
- Gifts for Your Best Friend
- Valentines Gifts for Friends
- Make a Unique Gift Using Old Sweaters