How has 2013 treated you so far? Did you have fun on New Years? Make a few resolutions you've already broken? LOL (If you have, don't worry, I'm sure you're not the only one.)
If you want to meet new friends, making small talk is one way to help connect with someone. Here are some new items that would make for good topics to chat about this week.
- The most charitable celebs of 2012. I'll give you a hint, some of our favorites (like Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Swift) are on the list. But where do they rank? Any guesses?
- I loved this story about the oldest set of identical twins, who just turned 103 years old.
- Turns out this New Year is a good time to spot some comets. Maybe host a comet viewing party with friends?
- This is pretty amazing: a pair of twins that gave birth on the same day.
- Pilot sees someone robbing his house as he flies over it.
- Minimum wage has gone up in several states.
- George Lucas is engaged. May the force be with him.